Page 1 of 1
Slot Dory
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:24 pm
by xxgabyxx
Nick: Dory
Varsta: 16-17 ani
De cat timp jucati pe server/media timpului jucat pe server: (minim 25 de ore in ultimele 30 de zile) : 18 ore
STEAM: ON/OFF : OFF
Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Sorry, 18hours, not enough for slot, you need 25h.
Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm
by KGDDKG
santa stay te rog cred ca un slot putem da (el vrea tot odata sa fie designerul sitelui) un slot cred ca merita

Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:49 pm
by SantA *<[:]
I do not, if he wishes to become a designer, it is up for Cbla, Moaa, Edward and ssd to make that decision, not us.
EDIT: Pfft! I banned you for 1 hour, you know why? Cause you stayed in spec, afk, for over 3 damn hours. I now think that you should actually need 30hours to get a slot, 3hours for the afk time spent and 2hours as a punishment for trying such a thing.

Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:19 pm
by xxgabyxx
Ma intelegi gresit santa aseara am avut o problema de familie , a luato pe mamaimea cu abulanta si nam avut timp nici sa inchid cs puteai doar sami dai kick
Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 pm
by SantA *<[:]
In that case, I still think you should need 28hours for slot.
Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:27 pm
by ShadowMan
Cbla say slot for dory for designer forum...
@ Dai pm lu cbla cu id si pas
P.S.Santa you were not at the conference .... I have called you but no answer ...
Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:42 pm
by SantA *<[:]
ShadowMan wrote:Cbla say slot for dory for designer forum...
@ Dai pm lu cbla cu id si pas
P.S.Santa you were not at the conference .... I have called you but no answer ...
I was busy, also, on the last conference, I had no idea what you guys were talking about 100%

Re: Slot Dory
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm
by ShadowMan
Ok
