Nick: Dory
Varsta: 16-17 ani
De cat timp jucati pe server/media timpului jucat pe server: (minim 25 de ore in ultimele 30 de zile) : 18 ore
STEAM: ON/OFF : OFF
Slot Dory
- SantA *<[:]
- Silver Member

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Borås, Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Slot Dory
Sorry, 18hours, not enough for slot, you need 25h.
- KGDDKG
- Banned

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm
- Location: Romania jud.Timis com.Giarmata
- Contact:
Re: Slot Dory
santa stay te rog cred ca un slot putem da (el vrea tot odata sa fie designerul sitelui) un slot cred ca merita


- SantA *<[:]
- Silver Member

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Borås, Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Slot Dory
I do not, if he wishes to become a designer, it is up for Cbla, Moaa, Edward and ssd to make that decision, not us.
EDIT: Pfft! I banned you for 1 hour, you know why? Cause you stayed in spec, afk, for over 3 damn hours. I now think that you should actually need 30hours to get a slot, 3hours for the afk time spent and 2hours as a punishment for trying such a thing.
EDIT: Pfft! I banned you for 1 hour, you know why? Cause you stayed in spec, afk, for over 3 damn hours. I now think that you should actually need 30hours to get a slot, 3hours for the afk time spent and 2hours as a punishment for trying such a thing.

Re: Slot Dory
Ma intelegi gresit santa aseara am avut o problema de familie , a luato pe mamaimea cu abulanta si nam avut timp nici sa inchid cs puteai doar sami dai kick
- SantA *<[:]
- Silver Member

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Borås, Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Slot Dory
In that case, I still think you should need 28hours for slot.
Re: Slot Dory
Cbla say slot for dory for designer forum...
@ Dai pm lu cbla cu id si pas
P.S.Santa you were not at the conference .... I have called you but no answer ...
@ Dai pm lu cbla cu id si pas
P.S.Santa you were not at the conference .... I have called you but no answer ...
- SantA *<[:]
- Silver Member

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Borås, Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Slot Dory
ShadowMan wrote:Cbla say slot for dory for designer forum...
@ Dai pm lu cbla cu id si pas
P.S.Santa you were not at the conference .... I have called you but no answer ...
I was busy, also, on the last conference, I had no idea what you guys were talking about 100%


