Page 1 of 1
Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 pm
by Al3handr0
Nick-ul tau:Al3handr0
Nick-ul adminului (*): Santa , era singuru on..dintre admini
IP-ul tau / Steam Auth Id: Nu am steam , am IP Dinamic
Data la care ai fost banat (**): 13.02.2011, intre ora 11:20-si 11:35
Alte mentiuni:Vreau sa vad de ce mi-a dat ban, Nu e vorba de hack sau altceva..sa ofticat ca foloseam helm!
PS: Astept raspuns cat mai repede....
O sa fac si o reclamatie impotriva lui, din cate stiu eu nu se da ban pentru ca folosim HELM!
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:48 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Al3handr0 wrote:Nick-ul tau:Al3handr0
Nick-ul adminului (*): Santa , era singuru on..dintre admini
IP-ul tau / Steam Auth Id: Nu am steam , am IP Dinamic
Data la care ai fost banat (**): 13.02.2011, intre ora 11:20-si 11:35
Alte mentiuni:Vreau sa vad de ce mi-a dat ban, Nu e vorba de hack sau altceva..sa ofticat ca foloseam helm!
PS: Astept raspuns cat mai repede....
O sa fac si o reclamatie impotriva lui, din cate stiu eu nu se da ban pentru ca folosim HELM!
Actually no, it wasn't cuz of yer helm, sure it annoys the heck out of me but it ain't the helm.
I thought that someone had copied your name cuz you wern't responding to me, whcih you alwayz do and you kinda had a completely new game style.
Unbanning you, sorry for the trouble but we have big problems with players copying others names
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm
by Al3handr0
ok, but i have Slot on This server:D
PS: But , unban me pls....i want play
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Al3handr0 wrote:ok, but i have Slot on This server:D
PS: But , unban me pls....i want play
Im trying to... somethings wrong, really sorry about this man but people get their names copied all the time and since u had a completely new attitude today i thought that it had happend to you too
EDIT: I've unbanned every IP youve ever entered the server with and your name, should work
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm
by Al3handr0
I can`t enter..

Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Al3handr0 wrote:I can`t enter..

whats your current IP?
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm
by Al3handr0
79.116.252.3 , but this change..all time. I disconnect my Net
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Al3handr0 wrote:79.116.252.3 , but this change..all time. I disconnect my Net
try now
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:59 pm
by Al3handr0
i Can`t ENTER!!!
I w8 come cbla ,...I think he can unban me..
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:28 pm
by Cbla
Al3handr0 wrote:i Can`t ENTER!!!
I w8 come cbla ,...I think he can unban me..
N-am ce sa-ti fac, nu e banat ip-ul. Ce scrie exact cand vrei sa te conectezi ?
Edit: vezi acum, poate ai avut ban pe auth id.
Re: Cerere Unban [Al3handr0 ]
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 pm
by Al3handr0
Gata merge!
Mersi!