Admin Application - Deathrun Server.
Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:56 am
Nick: uG^| MaN
Real Name: Jeries
Age (minimum 16): 15
Played time(minimum 100h): http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... rch=Search
Why do you want admin: I was Admin on Deathrun Server, But I left The community, and I was Wrong, Profgamers is the Best Community Ever, I want to Keep The Server Clean, And No Cheaters ,I have experience with amx commands, and I hope to Give me Another Chance.
Steam id/Y!M/Skype: Sorry, My Steam is Stolen.
ReGarDs,
uG^| MaN
Real Name: Jeries
Age (minimum 16): 15
Played time(minimum 100h): http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... rch=Search
Why do you want admin: I was Admin on Deathrun Server, But I left The community, and I was Wrong, Profgamers is the Best Community Ever, I want to Keep The Server Clean, And No Cheaters ,I have experience with amx commands, and I hope to Give me Another Chance.
Steam id/Y!M/Skype: Sorry, My Steam is Stolen.
ReGarDs,
uG^| MaN