Page 1 of 1

Cereri helper kerrytaz

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm
by kerrytaz
Game nickname: kerrytaz
age:17 years
Since when did you start playing on our server?: 14.3.2013.
Since when did you start playing minecraft: 2 years ago
Why do you think you deserve to become a helper? Because I am the best minecraft player.
Why do you want to become a helper?: Because I want to help.(that is helpers job :D)
What will you do if you get accepted?: I will do my job(I will help other players).
Do you know all of our rules? Yes I do.

Re: Cereri helper kerrytaz

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:11 pm
by kerrytaz
I think trolley is not doing his job.

Re: Cereri helper kerrytaz

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:51 pm
by DeenzHD
Why do you think you deserve to become a helper? Because I am the best minecraft player.

No, you're not...

Why do you want to become a helper?: Because I want to help.(that is helpers job )

How do you want to help? Why can't you help without the helper rank? Be more detailed.

What will you do if you get accepted?: I will do my job(I will help other players).

How will you help them? Again, be more detailed.

If still interested, come back with another application after one week.