Page 1 of 1

Cerere Helper kerrytaz

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:13 pm
by kerrytaz
Minecraft nick name: kerrytaz
age: 17
Since when did your start playing on our server:? 14. march 2013
Since when did you start playing Minecraft?: 2 years
Why do you think you deserve to become a helper?: Becoase I love this server so much and i wanna help you ALL PLAYERS AND ADMIN AND OWNERS!!!!!!
Why do you want to become a helper?: Becoase this server is AWESOME!!! and I wanna help other players.
What will you do if you get accepted?: Everythink you want from me. I PROMICE
Do you know all of our rules?: Yes I do!!!!

Re: Cerere Helper kerrytaz

Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 pm
by DeenzHD
From your application, I could notice that you are not really the kind of person we need in our staff. We need mature people who are ready to take on responsabilities. Even though you said you are 17. I doubt.. you seem way too "excited" of simply posting a helper application. I don't want to imagine how you would react once you get into the staff.
On the other hand, you've got quite a few problems with english. I understand that it might not be your main language (it's not my main language either and I got my problems aswell but smaller than yours) , even if you were to join the staff, you don't meet a minimum level of english knowledge to be able to easily help players.
So, unfortunately, your application is REJECTED and unless ypour atitude will change and your english will get get better, please refrain from applying again.
You are still free to try helping players and if we think you got what it takes to be in our sraff, we will propose you to join.
TOPIC CLOSED