Page 1 of 4

Vorbiti cu Adminii

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:46 pm
by Name
Aici puteti discuta orice problema cu adminii serverului.

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 pm
by SantA *<[:]
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5163 ... 0000io.png


Hahaha, GGForce Doesn't like me :D
He actually took a pic :P

Sry, profgamers didn't let me upload any picture directly on to the forum :-/

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:32 pm
by Cl3r1C
Is there any1 here who likes you? Besides ssd :D

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm
by SantA *<[:]
I'd like to think so, yes ;)
If not, everyone are lying to me, which I don't think they do, cuz I trust them, simple as that :)

Even if there are some people who dislike me, which I know you do, I'll just stay away from these specific people, quite simple, aye? :|

Edit: K, since you won't allow PMs from me, I'll just say that I don't think that I'm 'naive', might be you whos a little paranoid.
And yes, I agree, I do tend to brag a little too much, but hey, I'm cincisprezece and I'm raging with hormones, ontop of that, I do weightlifting, which releases endorphins.

And I ain't forcing anyone to like me, if they want me to leave them alone, so be it, I'll accept that.
And what's the F***ed up thing I'm doing? :| I come from another country, we may have different cultures, here in Sweden, we are very talkative, you can't just judge me just cuz I want to talk to people.

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:17 am
by ClynC
Cl3r1C wrote:Is there any1 here who likes you? Besides ssd :D


I like him (no i`m not gay :D ) i like how he play is good:D

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 am
by Cl3r1C
Ok,dude first of all I allow pm`s from every1 from this site :) Second of all...like I said...I dont give a crap about you,or any1 else here :) Except maybe two ppl...but thats it :) I was tryin to be nice with you ever since the day we spoke...but after I started knowing you better...I freakin cursed the day u came on that server...you gotta know when to fkn back down ... and dont u fkn aye me cuz I aint a pirate...aye matey? Now piss off :) I dont care if u tell cbla or any1 else what I said in that pm...cuz every1 knows thats true bro...sorry but this is the reality ;) now go and lift some weights you hormone raging freak :> Oh and btw cbla...can you please ban me and erase my account from this site? Thanks a million :) Later dudez :wave:

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Actually, when I tried PMing you, it said "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt."
So yeah, thats bull**** that you allow anyone to PM you.
And I havn't told anyone, sorry.
And what I remember is that it was you who started being inpolite and VERY hostile towards me, not the other way around.
And I'm not gonna "back down" just cuz you hate me, seems like a weak reason to do so.
And the 'Aye' is just a way of speech, like okay, it's quite common in the states I imagine, also for people from Scottland.
So you don't have to be a pirate to say 'aye' -.-

Even now you're just being outright hostile, even though I haven't said anything offensive.

Btw, all your smilies in a hostile message is quite creepy :-/

EDIT: Guyz, we seem to be having a huge need for more admins, I keep getting reports about cheaters when I'm on the server, that theres MANY of them when I'm not there, I can't be online 24/7, you know? :-/
So I'd like to suggest that we try to make more admins on the server, cuz we are in dire need for it. :geek:

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 pm
by Fr3aK
Hey... is someone even looking at my admin request? 2 days and no response.. c`mon

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm
by ClynC
Frate trb sa astepti noi votam pentru admin requestul tau , dar ai rabdare

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm
by KGDDKG
ieeee vreun admin??????? trebe urgent unu pe war3ft

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 am
by SantA *<[:]
KGDDKG wrote:ieeee vreun admin??????? trebe urgent unu pe war3ft

Game-Servers/Counter-Strike-1-6--War3FT-/Counter-Strike-1-6--War3FT-/index.html

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 pm
by change
din moment ce "reclamatii jucateri" e blocat as vrea sa postez aici.Am intrat azi pe sv si mi-a disparut exp de la toti.Asa s-a intimplat si cu night elful lui ShadowMaN dar cu el s-a rezolvat.As vrea daca se poate sa imi primesc exp inapoi. Multumesc

nikul meu e: Change ;)

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 am
by Cbla
change wrote:din moment ce "reclamatii jucateri" e blocat as vrea sa postez aici.Am intrat azi pe sv si mi-a disparut exp de la toti.Asa s-a intimplat si cu night elful lui ShadowMaN dar cu el s-a rezolvat.As vrea daca se poate sa imi primesc exp inapoi. Multumesc

nikul meu e: Change ;)


Eu am vazut ce ai postat, dar nustiu ce sa fac.

ClynC wrote:Nume: Puma
Ip: 188.24.59.131
Ziua: 13.02.2011
Motiv: (Un mic wall ) + Mi-a dat alte ss-uri ! Facute de el..apoi bagate in paint :)) credea ca ma prosteste !
Dovada: Va pot da pozele daca vreti !


Da, pune te rog pozele in administratie sa radem si noi una buna :laugh:

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 am
by ClynC
ClynC wrote:Nume: Puma
Ip: 188.24.59.131
Ziua: 13.02.2011
Motiv: (Un mic wall ) + Mi-a dat alte ss-uri ! Facute de el..apoi bagate in paint :)) credea ca ma prosteste !
Dovada: Va pot da pozele daca vreti !


Da, pune te rog pozele in administratie sa radem si noi una buna :laugh:[/quote]

Nu le mai am:))...ca mi le-a dat pe cele bune pana la urma si nu le mai am pe alea ! Oricum erau niste poze facute chiar dupa ce le-am facut eu ! Nici macar numai aparea ca i-am dat id de mess si i am zis ca are 2 minute :))

Re: Vorbtiti cu Adminii

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 pm
by SantA *<[:]
ClynC wrote:
ClynC wrote:Nume: Puma
Ip: 188.24.59.131
Ziua: 13.02.2011
Motiv: (Un mic wall ) + Mi-a dat alte ss-uri ! Facute de el..apoi bagate in paint :)) credea ca ma prosteste !
Dovada: Va pot da pozele daca vreti !


Da, pune te rog pozele in administratie sa radem si noi una buna :laugh:

Puma is back you kno :whistle: