An Noob Admin on Server....
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:46 am
Hi an admin makes crap shit on the server
1. - baned and kicked player there NOT cheating or using hacked accounts.
2. - the admin insert pro bots and gives this bots last weapon levl ( knife ).
3. - he makes any times into a round a round reset
4. - he changed team members into the teams
I Doent know who is the admin but hes a stupid noob than any player leaved the server by this noob shit -.-*.
This noob shit does not fun ><*
I doent know how is the admin but a gamer " Navarone " means ist a friend from him.
1. - baned and kicked player there NOT cheating or using hacked accounts.
2. - the admin insert pro bots and gives this bots last weapon levl ( knife ).
3. - he makes any times into a round a round reset
4. - he changed team members into the teams
I Doent know who is the admin but hes a stupid noob than any player leaved the server by this noob shit -.-*.
This noob shit does not fun ><*
I doent know how is the admin but a gamer " Navarone " means ist a friend from him.
. You should have liked this part, they were a real challenge