Page 1 of 1

How to make the server more popular

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:17 pm
by Greed
A few, brand new perspectives, effective ways to establish and strengthen the player base, what I have learnt on this server, from one of the most (self)respected player/admin:

- insulting others

by calling them noob (it is even better to do so, when they actually are being smart)

Image

&

Image



by calling them gay

Image



by calling them dumbass (not offensive enough, there must be some other way effective words, but even this should do it)

Image



- by looking down on other players

Image


- whining when you are killed, or simply when you don't manage to achieve your usual score

- implementing new rules, sometimes punishing without a warning, but most importantly: when it benefits you (or just means a disadvantage for the others)

- banning someone, just because you can

- kicking someone, to show who is the boss here

gg!

Re: How to make the server more popular

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm
by SantA *<[:]
- whining when you are killed, or simply when you don't manage to achieve your usual score
1. Actually, I whine when I get killed in certain ways, it doesn't depend on how often. Also, what does it matter really? Sure, I whine. So what? You're whining about me(your ideas) being arrogant.

- implementing new rules, sometimes punishing without a warning, but most importantly: when it benefits you (or just means a disadvantage for the others)
2. Please give me an example. Because I have NEVER done anything like that. Either you're wrong, or you are just plain lying.

- banning someone, just because you can
3. Once again, give me an example. I never ban without a reason.

- kicking someone, to show who is the boss here
Kicking to show whos the boss? You mean like how I kicked you today? Well, sorry, thats because you were acting like a douche.

Code: Select all

2011-09-09-17:12:45   VALVE_ID_PENDING   79.112.60.12   spiridusul DISCONNECTED
2011-09-09-17:12:45   VALVE_ID_PENDING   79.112.60.12   spiridusul CONNECTED
2011-09-09-17:12:47   VALVE_ID_LAN   78.97.164.213   *DEAD*T kanybal: say playerskills
2011-09-09-17:13:02   STEAM_0:0:17973801   148.160.186.96   *DEAD*CT SantA Is GoinG To RapE YoU*<[:]: say changerace
2011-09-09-17:13:12   VALVE_ID_LAN   109.166.142.180   *DEAD*T Greed: say Everyone, run away! Santa has arrived! He gonna kill us all!
2011-09-09-17:13:18   VALVE_ID_LAN   89.42.167.176   CuI? amx_showip
2011-09-09-17:13:19   STEAM_0:0:17973801   148.160.186.96   *DEAD*CT SantA Is GoinG To RapE YoU*<[:]: say .......

Image

You were being a complete douche from start to finish to me, and later on towards kanybal. I just came in to play, and I didn't even say anything before you started provoking me.

You keep thinking I'm arrogant. How so? Because I play and just because I think helm is the noobiest mod ever to be created in cs? THAT'S why I'm arrogant? You say I think I'm the best guy ever. I've never thought anything like it. It's just you who have some really stupid ideas about my thinking, sorry, fail, try again.

Re: How to make the server more popular

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:02 pm
by Alex
alte reclamatii copilaresti, plus ca topicu nu are ce cauta aici...greed tura viitoare cand mai postezi unde nu trebuie ei warn ! topic inchis.