Cerere admin {8W}LooSeR
Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 am
1. Nick - {8W}LooSeR
2. Age - 16
3. Played Time: (Near 2-3 weeks) http://stats.profgamers.ro/player.php?id=148412
4. I want admin beacouse: Always I play on server, are some cheaters, but admins offline.
5. Steam - ON,
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:43578397 Steam
Account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/rpoMKuu
6. I know 4 languages =) Polish, Russian, English , si oleaca Romana >_<
I am admin on Serbian portal, on Deathrun Server, All Players of that Deathrun Love me! I am good >_<
2. Age - 16
3. Played Time: (Near 2-3 weeks) http://stats.profgamers.ro/player.php?id=148412
4. I want admin beacouse: Always I play on server, are some cheaters, but admins offline.
5. Steam - ON,
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:43578397 Steam
Account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/rpoMKuu
6. I know 4 languages =) Polish, Russian, English , si oleaca Romana >_<
I am admin on Serbian portal, on Deathrun Server, All Players of that Deathrun Love me! I am good >_<
