Page 1 of 1

[SOLVED] Strafing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 am
by SantA *<[:]
Uhmm, my movement ain't working as it should. For those of you who don't know, strafing mean moving to the side.
When you hold in the 'W' button and 'D' at the same time, your movement should be diverted and each side should get like 50% power each, right? So that you move in a 45 degree angle like this '/'
But for some reason, I move less to the sides than forward, so when I hold in 'W' and 'A/D' I move forward in a 10 degree angle, with barely any strafing at all.
Please, if someone has any idea how I can fix this, tell me, it's really ruining my gameplay.

Re: Strafing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am
by Cbla
The movement speed is in the confing, maybe reset your config to the defaults ?

Re: Strafing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:07 pm
by SantA *<[:]
cbla wrote:The movement speed is in the confing, maybe reset your config to the defaults ?

Well that would be weird, cuz I haven't changed anything with my config at all. (except hud_fastswitch 1) :P
But ok, I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Oh, it worked. Ms mult :bow:
Hey, btw, how do you guys post configs in those nice little white boxes with green texts? Cuz I want to post my config here due to that there are still some people who thinks that I'm cheating.

Re: Strafing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:09 pm
by Cbla
That is a plugin for admins, it has nothing to do with your config.

Re: Strafing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:10 pm
by SantA *<[:]
cbla wrote:That is a plugin for admins, it has nothing to do with your config.

Well, could you give me a quick tutorial on how I can post my config here on the forum in a good way?

Re: Strafing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm
by Cbla
Click on the CODE button, and between the code][/code tags copy paste your confing (not the file, but what's in it) ... that's all.