Page 1 of 1
Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 am
by SantA *<[:]
Your nick: SantA *<[:]
Defendant's nick: Floryn
Date/Time: 2011.06.26 (At about 00:30)
Reason: Abuse of admin commands. Gave himself xp right after the server had been changed into UWC and made himself lvl 22 when others were only lvl 3, which is a HUGE advantage at UWC.
Defendant's IP / Steam Auth ID (*): Nu stiu
Proof: I made a screenshot at his level, but that was in a UWC menu. I'm sure you can just look in the logs and see his commands. There were also several witnesses that I hope testify to it.
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:12 am
by Floryn
SCZ CBLA AM VRUT SA VAD DACA MERE MIL RESETEZ LA 0 DACA VREI
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am
by SantA *<[:]
Floryn wrote:SCZ CBLA AM VRUT SA VAD DACA MERE MIL RESETEZ LA 0 DACA VREI
You still haven't reset your level.
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 am
by Floryn
How do I reset xp
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 am
by Greed
Defendant's nick: Floryn
Defendant's Ip: 85.121.201.213
(But that does not matter I guess, since he is an admin anyway.)
Abusing xp giving command: well, I hope Santa has a scrrenshot, caz I didnt do any. On the screen it was seen the "Congratulations bla bla gain lvl.. bla bla Floryn" message, multiple times, and it appeared one after another, even when the delicvent was dead..
But honestly, the server ha sjust started, and maybe it is a forgivable mistake (however he might have discouraged others who just start, really a 20 lvl advantage here is way to big, no chanc on one-on-one shootout.
There is anohter, way bigger issue: the game is extremly unbalanced. Starters hardly have a chances aginst others with 20-30lvl+. Of course the fun starts when you achieve the max, but the way is to long and hard till there (as it is on SH).
Impament it mayb only for weekends, or dunno, at special ocasions open that UltimateShitty mode, and give everyone the max level, so ppl have some fun, but as a main warcraft server I am not sure it will work as good as the old one. While I was playing a lot of ppl joined, played one or two rounds and.. left.. Sad but true.
Nighty night.
*edit: there was a massive 2 hour delay since i posted it and it appeared, have no clue why..
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am
by Name
Florin fa bine si dati deletexp!

uitate ce am scris si la propuneri--> schimbare war3ft!..
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:00 am
by Cbla
Azi sa zicem ca mai testam, dar de maine resetam xp-ul la toti ...
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 pm
by Name
De acord! Dar floryn[si ceilalti] aveti grija!
Re: Reclamatie Floryn
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 pm
by Floryn
ok sa rezolvat cu xp si scz