Admin request: Greed
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:51 am
Nick: Greed
Age: 24
Played time: 136 h (http://stats.profgamers.ro/player.php?id=45210)
Why you want admin: I am playing sometimes even at nights, when no admins are online, and after the sun sets down and is dark outside, some creatures of the nights, so called cheaters wake up to annoy players from unsecured servers. They have to be stopped at all cost.
STEAM: OFF
Other mentions: I know some admin commands. I can speak in four languages, at least about CS related topics. I ranked up all the nine races till level 10, and I can notice the difference between a wall+aim or a Locust Swarm kill (it may sound stupid, but a lot of players start to whine when they are killed by a crypt's ultimate). I am not a good counter strike player, my reflexes are slower, but I do enjoy playing, even after a longer death streak. I am aspiring to be able to use commands like slay, blind and kick. In real life I am rational and strictly objective. I tried to report some cheaters and made demos with them.
Age: 24
Played time: 136 h (http://stats.profgamers.ro/player.php?id=45210)
Why you want admin: I am playing sometimes even at nights, when no admins are online, and after the sun sets down and is dark outside, some creatures of the nights, so called cheaters wake up to annoy players from unsecured servers. They have to be stopped at all cost.
STEAM: OFF
Other mentions: I know some admin commands. I can speak in four languages, at least about CS related topics. I ranked up all the nine races till level 10, and I can notice the difference between a wall+aim or a Locust Swarm kill (it may sound stupid, but a lot of players start to whine when they are killed by a crypt's ultimate). I am not a good counter strike player, my reflexes are slower, but I do enjoy playing, even after a longer death streak. I am aspiring to be able to use commands like slay, blind and kick. In real life I am rational and strictly objective. I tried to report some cheaters and made demos with them.