Page 1 of 1

Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Me: SantA *<[:]

Defendant: KGDDKG

Date/Time: Whenever we are online.

Reason: Harassment, everytime I die he always smiles, says lol, haha or "You died :D". I don't care if he does it like 1 time each day, but he's like that EVERY TIME I die, and it's starting to piss me off, I tell him to stop, but he doesn't. Also, what has KGDDGK done for the server recently? NOTHING, absolutely nothing. I'm sick of his mockery.

IP/ID: Nu stiu

Proof: I can't take pictures on it all all the time.

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm
by Name
haha that`s a god one santa :)) i dont know what to say....
i dont know whose side to take
ohh btw u better move this topic in the admin`s forum, i think...

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm
by Al3handr0
mutati acest topic, in Game Server Administration , la admini problema..

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Name wrote:haha that`s a god one santa :)) i dont know what to say....
i dont know whose side to take
ohh btw u better move this topic in the admin`s forum, i think...

Why? There's not reason for me to do so.

I'm reporting him, it belongs on this topic.

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 pm
by ssd
Well, i have to agree with Santa on this one. It's very annoing when someone keep counting ur deaths and joke about it!
My advice: amx_gag >:) ... just joking!

Make peace and try not to upset the man with the gifts!! :D

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm
by SantA *<[:]
ssd wrote:Well, i have to agree with Santa on this one. It's very annoing when someone keep counting ur deaths and joke about it!
My advice: amx_gag >:) ... just joking!

Make peace and try not to upset the man with the gifts!! :D

I would gag him if he weren't admin. :(

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm
by KGDDKG
lol eu doar glumeam nam crezut ca se supara asa tare lol ok de acum no sa mai vb cu el decat daca ii legat de codati sau strict de sv daca ii asa suparacios scz nu mai fac nici o gluma de acum ................ infine.............

Re: Reclamatii KGDDKG

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 pm
by ShadowMan
deci lol eu cu kgd zilnic de injuram:)) dar pt asta:)) eu nici nu faceam reclamatie:))