Page 1 of 1
Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 am
by Name
Nick: Name
Varsta: merg pe 17 ani
De cat timp jucati pe server/media timpului jucat pe server: 52 ore
Motivul pentru care credeti ca meritati admin: Activitatea pe server. Maturitatea. Urasc codatii

.
STEAM: ON/
OFFAlte mentiuni: To Be Continued
Re: Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:01 am
by SantA *<[:]
Name wrote:Nick: Name
Varsta: merg pe 17 ani
De cat timp jucati pe server/media timpului jucat pe server: 52 ore
Motivul pentru care credeti ca meritati admin: Activitatea pe server. Maturitatea. Urasc codatii

.
STEAM: ON/
OFFAlte mentiuni: To Be Continued
It aint 52hours on the War3FT server I think. I see that you've played on the Superhero server, and I havn't seen you very much at the War3FT server.
Re: Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:11 am
by Name
i play on war3ft svr Santa ...and i`am active..
btw. i discovered the server 2 weeks ago.
p.s. i like how u play:X
Re: Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:13 am
by SantA *<[:]
Name wrote:i play on war3ft svr Santa ...and i`am active..
btw. i discovered the server 2 weeks ago.
p.s. i like how u play:X
Yeah, I know that you're active, but you need 50hours on the War3FT server.
But we can't see how long you've played on it so far.
Tell you what, keep playing, and we'll talk about it.
Re: Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:17 am
by Name
How long i supposed to wait?
In 1-2 weeks come back and ...make another post? or....
Re: Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 am
by SantA *<[:]
Name wrote:How long i supposed to wait?
In 1-2 weeks come back and ...make another post? or....
Just keep playing for a while, and I'll tell you when I take it up in the admin forum.
We need to see a little more of you so that we can evaluate you.
Re: Cerere admin Name
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:26 am
by Name
Ok Santa. Thanks. I will be active:) I barely wait:X
Good Luck. You`re doing an excellent job.