Admin Request - Kikkeli Pyorii Myotapaivaan
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm
Nick:Kikkeli Pyorii Myotapaivaan
Age: 15
Played time: 89:57:25
Why you want admin: I want admin cos' i'm playing much in this server and i think it would be nice to be a admin or some "mini" admin .
Santa said me that i would be some mini admin who cannot ban players. I can speak a little romanian these normal things what i see admins write on this server like "fara awp" or "fara he spam" something like that. Im not sure is my language problem to be a admin. Please reply english or if you cant then romanian but i need translator then.
STEAM: ON/OFF : Heduttajahamsteri on steam
Other mentions: I am active player in this server. Im many times there and looking for cheaters and etc.
Age: 15
Played time: 89:57:25
Why you want admin: I want admin cos' i'm playing much in this server and i think it would be nice to be a admin or some "mini" admin .
Santa said me that i would be some mini admin who cannot ban players. I can speak a little romanian these normal things what i see admins write on this server like "fara awp" or "fara he spam" something like that. Im not sure is my language problem to be a admin. Please reply english or if you cant then romanian but i need translator then.
STEAM: ON/OFF : Heduttajahamsteri on steam
Other mentions: I am active player in this server. Im many times there and looking for cheaters and etc.
