Page 7 of 24

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm
by Alex
thx santa, mersi shadow si mosad...
@ santa - why ?

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:21 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Alex wrote:thx santa, mersi shadow si mosad...
@ santa - why ?

Well, the only one who I've told the complete story among ProfGamers is ssd, but I'll give you a short summary.
There were these 3 dudes at my school, who was bullying a girl. I stepped in between and got her to a teacher.
They later that day told me to "mind my own business" (Even though the girl hadn't done shit to these guyz.)
I said no, and later on that day they all jumped on me.
So I've sued the "leader" of the group for abuse, and I'm likely to get several 100s of euro.
The most annoying thing is that they are such cowards... They always gang up 3+v1

Still, kinda annoying that the court order has to be on my birthday.

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:46 am
by ClynC
La multi ani Alex :)

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:16 pm
by iv@n E229
la multi ani koko, Heyjuzz, Al3handro și GTi :)!!!

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm
by Al3handr0
ms, ms

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:25 pm
by SantA *<[:]
La multi ani Al3 =)
La multi ani GTi, wish you'd come back, we all miss ya. ^^

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm
by ShadowMan
la multi ani ale si gti

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 pm
by MoSaD
la multi ani koko, Heyjuzz, Al3handro și GTi
:yay:

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm
by Al3handr0
ms..

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:07 pm
by Alex
si voua va merge urat imageshack ?

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm
by ClynC
Alex wrote:si voua va merge urat imageshack ?

da

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Did 100kg benchpress today!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:
New personal record! I reached my goal, 100kg before I turn 16! :D (15years old, I weigh 73kg and I'm 170.5cm tall.)

Sorry guyz, but my dad has the camera, so I couldn't record it. -.-

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:31 pm
by ssd
:clap: well done Will, keep it like this and sone u'll beat Magnus Samuelsson!

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:39 pm
by SantA *<[:]
ssd wrote::clap: well done Will, keep it like this and sone u'll beat Magnus Samuelsson!

In MY dreams! XD
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehiV_I9uyWw&feature=related[/youtube]

Re: Discutii libere

Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm
by xxgabyxx
happy Birthday Santa