Forum rules [EN] Forum Rules
1. Respect the general rules and regulations.
2. Before posting (eg. questions, for support, etc.) please use the search.
3. Use suggestive titles for new subjects otherwise they will be deleted. Users who don't respect the rules and regulations will be sanctioned!
[RO] Regulament Forum
1. Respectati regulamentul general de pe site.
2. Inainte de a posta (ex. intrebari, pentru suport, etc) sunteti rugati sa folositi cautarea.
3. Pentru subiecte noi va rugam sa folositi titluri sugestive altfel vor fi sterse. Utilizatorii care nu respecta regulamentul vor fi sanctionati!
Pai am fluierat de fiecare data pe sv da nu ai cum sa ma auzi....pana ieri cand am dat-o mai tare si mi-am luat o zmetie dupa ceafa .... "Ce-ai ma nebunule de fluieri ca bezmeticu?!!!" ..... "Pai fluier dupa Paul la naiba, nu vezi ca nu ma aude!" Da Paul, cand o sa am nevoi o sa-ti mai cer
Marius cu cea mai mare placere iti dau...si oricui care are nevoie! Nu de alta...dar nu degeaba imi zice Cristi FISC`u Oricum FISC`u al mare ii cbla clar
L0stPr0ph3t wrote:Marius cu cea mai mare placere iti dau...si oricui care are nevoie! Nu de alta...dar nu degeaba imi zice Cristi FISC`u Oricum FISC`u al mare ii cbla clar
Ce mana darnica ai, las ca nu-ti mai pun in banca am glumit.
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners" -- Ernst Jan Plugge
Yeah cuz it has a lot of resources...and it uses more of the server`s CPU than the other servers but I dont have any problems with the lag on the server...only on a few maps..like zm_dust1 .. my fps`s are down to 10 sometimes...
AHAHAHAHA 100 fps, no loss and no choke 1024/16 biti.......smoth play zombi boys!!!!! a....and get a good internet provider!!! I have no problems on the zm server, it runs just like the outhers servers ... very nice!! or it's just in my mind!!!!
Ahhahaha try to run at my res Marius... 1240x1024/32 bits ... and we`ll talk about it... And it doesnt matter what internet connection ur having when it comes down to fps`s...I only get low fps`s when I look to some places on the map...thats it...when I look up to the sky I get 100 fps too EDIT: Nu merg log`urile again ...
First thing that came in to my mind when I started to play cs better it was how to make the game run smother. Every thing that slowes u down makes u play bad so i prefer lower grafics and more fts. I still play cs 1.6 in 800x600 and some ask me how i move so fast...well....i have no loss, no choke, 100 fps because of that. And I play in openGL mode not direct3D, and some option on my video card (specific for cs) are off, ex.: better performance/lower quallity.
Lol, i don't understand u guys.....i don't speak english!!
1. Cititi regulile forumului si al serverelor!
2. Respectati regulile si membrii comunitatii!
3. Nerespecatarea regulilor se poate lasa cu sanctiuni!
4. Sanctiunile multiple se finalizeaza cu ban permanent pe forum!
5. Multumesc ptr intelegere!!
6. Incercati sa scrieti cat mai corect in romana! Have fun and good luck!!