Cereri admini / Ask for admin
Forum rules
[EN]
Forum Rules
1. Respect the general rules and regulations.
2. Before posting (eg. questions, for support, etc.) please use the search.
3. Use suggestive titles for new subjects otherwise they will be deleted.
Users who don't respect the rules and regulations will be sanctioned!
[RO]
Regulament Forum
1. Respectati regulamentul general de pe site.
2. Inainte de a posta (ex. intrebari, pentru suport, etc) sunteti rugati sa folositi cautarea.
3. Pentru subiecte noi va rugam sa folositi titluri sugestive altfel vor fi sterse.
Utilizatorii care nu respecta regulamentul vor fi sanctionati!
[EN]
Forum Rules
1. Respect the general rules and regulations.
2. Before posting (eg. questions, for support, etc.) please use the search.
3. Use suggestive titles for new subjects otherwise they will be deleted.
Users who don't respect the rules and regulations will be sanctioned!
[RO]
Regulament Forum
1. Respectati regulamentul general de pe site.
2. Inainte de a posta (ex. intrebari, pentru suport, etc) sunteti rugati sa folositi cautarea.
3. Pentru subiecte noi va rugam sa folositi titluri sugestive altfel vor fi sterse.
Utilizatorii care nu respecta regulamentul vor fi sanctionati!
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
Cel putin slot pot sa primesc?
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
RaR3sH wrote:Cel putin slot pot sa primesc?
Se poate.

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners" -- Ernst Jan Plugge
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
New Ask
K@M!n!
27 Years Old
On the server CZ Zombie = 80-85 hours for 30 days
In game on the server = 2.5-3 hours per day
I'm often on the server, I'm careful and I'm objective.
Currently unemployed, I can have my free time as I wish.
Reaplica
K@M!n!
27 de ani
Pe CZ server Zombie = 80-85 de ore pentru 30 zile
În joc pe server = 2.5 - 3 ore pe zi
Sunt de multe ori pe server, eu sunt atent şi am obiectiv
În prezent şomeri, nu pot avea timpul meu liber aşa cum am dori
K@M!n!
27 Years Old
On the server CZ Zombie = 80-85 hours for 30 days
In game on the server = 2.5-3 hours per day
I'm often on the server, I'm careful and I'm objective.
Currently unemployed, I can have my free time as I wish.
Reaplica
K@M!n!
27 de ani
Pe CZ server Zombie = 80-85 de ore pentru 30 zile
În joc pe server = 2.5 - 3 ore pe zi
Sunt de multe ori pe server, eu sunt atent şi am obiectiv
În prezent şomeri, nu pot avea timpul meu liber aşa cum am dori
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
K@M!n! wrote:New Ask
K@M!n!
27 Years Old
On the server CZ Zombie = 80-85 hours for 30 days
In game on the server = 2.5-3 hours per day
I'm often on the server, I'm careful and I'm objective.
Currently unemployed, I can have my free time as I wish.
Reaplica
K@M!n!
27 de ani
Pe CZ server Zombie = 80-85 de ore pentru 30 zile
În joc pe server = 2.5 - 3 ore pe zi
Sunt de multe ori pe server, eu sunt atent şi am obiectiv
În prezent şomeri, nu pot avea timpul meu liber aşa cum am dori
Acceptat, PM me steam id.

"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners" -- Ernst Jan Plugge
-
pyskaty skurwiel
- Junior

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 pm
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
[center]New Ask ![/center]
pyskaty skurwiel.
19yeras old.
On the server = 70-85 hours for 30 days in month.
In game on the server = 2-4 hours per day (Free Time
)
I think that I could get the administrator on the server, for the reason that on the server he doesn't often have the admin (when I am playing) and I could help many with person.
At present I am not working, I am devoting the current time to the game - Counter Strike / Condition zero
I FROM POLAND!!!
pyskaty skurwiel.
19yeras old.
On the server = 70-85 hours for 30 days in month.
In game on the server = 2-4 hours per day (Free Time
)I think that I could get the administrator on the server, for the reason that on the server he doesn't often have the admin (when I am playing) and I could help many with person.
At present I am not working, I am devoting the current time to the game - Counter Strike / Condition zero
I FROM POLAND!!!
-
Garnyatar
- Fondator Pensionat

- Posts: 3040
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: Pe scaun
- Contact:
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
nume:Al3XuTzu
timp petrecut pe server:joc de vreo saptamana 2-3 ore pe zii
motiv pt care vrei admin:imi place foarte mult modul acesta!
timp petrecut pe server:joc de vreo saptamana 2-3 ore pe zii
motiv pt care vrei admin:imi place foarte mult modul acesta!
- SantA *<[:]
- Silver Member

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Borås, Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
Hey guys, you already know everything about me, 'yap yap yap'
I would like to ask to get my admin back, because I was already admin before the server got shut down, so I would like to ask if I could get it back.
I kinda had about 700hours on that server. (That was before the stats webpage worked properly.)
I would like to ask to get my admin back, because I was already admin before the server got shut down, so I would like to ask if I could get it back.
I kinda had about 700hours on that server. (That was before the stats webpage worked properly.)
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
)) u have ur admin done from yesterday! 
Childhood is short ..... immaturity is forever!!
- SantA *<[:]
- Silver Member

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Borås, Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
ssd wrote::))) u have ur admin done from yesterday!
Oh
Haven't been online since then. And I wasn't admin then ya know. Thx =)-
Garnyatar
- Fondator Pensionat

- Posts: 3040
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: Pe scaun
- Contact:
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
mi se poate da si mie un raspuns ...pozitiv / negativ numai sa fie rasp
)?
)?Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
Al3xuTzu wrote:mi se poate da si mie un raspuns ...pozitiv / negativ numai sa fie rasp)?
Ai admin.
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
Nume: [;X]>F3aR<[;X]
timp pe sv: zilnic 1 ora 2
Motiv: E prea tare Sv

timp pe sv: zilnic 1 ora 2
Motiv: E prea tare Sv

Un vot pentru comunitate !!!:X
Selectati profgamers.ro
Apoi dati click pe VOT!
Va Multumesc!
-->https://dreamserver.ro/blog/dreamserver ... sarbatori/ <--
Selectati profgamers.ro
Apoi dati click pe VOT!
Va Multumesc!
-->https://dreamserver.ro/blog/dreamserver ... sarbatori/ <--
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
imi dati si mie un rasp sa stiu si eu va rog
pS: scz pt dublu
pS: scz pt dublu
Un vot pentru comunitate !!!:X
Selectati profgamers.ro
Apoi dati click pe VOT!
Va Multumesc!
-->https://dreamserver.ro/blog/dreamserver ... sarbatori/ <--
Selectati profgamers.ro
Apoi dati click pe VOT!
Va Multumesc!
-->https://dreamserver.ro/blog/dreamserver ... sarbatori/ <--
-
Garnyatar
- Fondator Pensionat

- Posts: 3040
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: Pe scaun
- Contact:
Re: Cereri admini / Ask for admin
F3aR wrote:imi dati si mie un rasp sa stiu si eu va rog
pS: scz pt dublu
dai pm lui cbla si intreaba-l..sau lui ssd


