Page 3 of 12

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 pm
by Name
da burton :P

Changed username
» from “Name” to “gtfo”

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm
by Name
2 scoruri cu mouse de 15 lei[cu care joc de 3 luni] - firma:Chicony :laugh: ..luna asta sper sa il schimb :D
ps. am preferam sa dau banii la comunitate decat sa imi iau mouse ;)

Image

#2
Image

#3(reusit de fratemiu ala mic cu acelasi mouse)
Image

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Pfft, 64 - 14 Name? >:)

Image
png upload

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:00 pm
by Name
why u didn`t ss that score..87-11 ? :-s

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 pm
by SantA *<[:]
gtfo wrote:why u didn`t ss that score..87-11 ? :-s

I did, I have MANY screenshots of that round. I just thought that this was the most appropriate one.

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:03 pm
by War
Image

:laugh:

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 pm
by Spot
46-8
Image

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 pm
by Mr.Nobody
numai ce pe awp_arabia :D
Image

P.S. iso a zis ca am cod :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:29 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Why is it a half picture?...

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:31 pm
by Mr.Nobody
SantA *<[:] wrote:Why is it a half picture?...

nu, am instalat patch 37, si mie mia placut :)

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:40 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Mr.Nobody wrote:
SantA *<[:] wrote:Why is it a half picture?...

nu, am instalat patch 37, si mie mia placut :)

One thing you need to know: I'm not Romanian. :wave:

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 pm
by Mr.Nobody
SantA *<[:] wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote:
SantA *<[:] wrote:Why is it a half picture?...

nu, am instalat patch 37, si mie mia placut :)

One thing you need to know: I'm not Romanian. :wave:


google translate :D
I do not Romanian, but the language is taught in school .Today on the Internet has found a patch 37 and decided to install, I liked it :yahoo:

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm
by Mr.Nobody
Image

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:32 pm
by SantA *<[:]
http://postimage.org/image/2zaiu2z44/
I killed the whole enemy team by myself on the first round... With glock. :innocent:


I'm starting to get kinda tired of people insulting cuz I'm "Cheating". :((

Re: Hall of Fame

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm
by NoOneTUN
:wub: Image