Page 3 of 3

Re: Cereri Slot/Admin

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm
by cyrix266mx
Salut,

Ai raspuns pe PM.


DiaVoL wrote:-Numele jucatorului: D3vIL / DiaVoL
-Varsta: 17 pe 25 iunie 18
-De cat timp jucati pe Server / Media timpului petrecut pe Server: am jucat si inainte ,dar m-am oprit din cz si m-am fixat pe cs . acum joc zilnic de 1 saptamana jumate ,inainte am jucat,nu stiu sigur cat.
-Motivul pentru care credeti ca meritati Slot/Admin: mereu sunt unele mape care nu merg la toti jucatorii , sunt acctiv ...
-Eventuale mentiuni. cu D3vIL nu ma gasesc in stats.profgamers.ro doar cu DiaVoL ..nu stiu dc dar mereu folosesc nick-ul D3vIL stie toata lumea .

Re: Cereri Slot/Admin

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 am
by DiaVoL
-Numele jucatorului: D3vIL
-Varsta:17 2saptamani jumatate 18
-De cat timp jucati pe Server / Media timpului petrecut pe Server: 3saptamani , zilnic 2-3 ore
-Motivul pentru care credeti ca meritati Slot/Admin: sunt codati pe server cand nu sunt admini on , si sunt unele mape mai mari ,si sunt doar eu si butii ,si inca un jucator pe server..
-Eventuale mentiuni. am mai facut o cerere dar am avut putin timp petrecut pe server ,acum am:)

Re: Cereri Slot/Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm
by LT-DeLuXeR
Hello, I am not sure if you will understand me, because I will write in English, but here it goes, thanks for your time reading this. :)

I am requesting an admin slot on your great communities server for Condition Zero, the GunGame server. I play there every single day, 2-3 hours daily. Sometimes I see cheaters and they are not punished because no admins are online, the only admin I see some times is Navarone.. But he's not online a lot. So yeap, I am an English talking player, very active at your server, a loyal person and I think I would do a good job serving to your community and your server!

I am 36th on your server VIA GameTracker.
My in-game nick is LT-DeLuXeR
My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:22018329

I have spent a lot of time on your server, so I feel I deserve an admin slot, and I PROMISE to do a really good job and make you proud.

Thank you very much,
with respect, LT-DeLuXeR.

Re: Cereri Slot/Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:03 pm
by Cbla
LT-DeLuXeR wrote:Hello, I am not sure if you will understand me, because I will write in English, but here it goes, thanks for your time reading this. :)

I am requesting an admin slot on your great communities server for Condition Zero, the GunGame server. I play there every single day, 2-3 hours daily. Sometimes I see cheaters and they are not punished because no admins are online, the only admin I see some times is Navarone.. But he's not online a lot. So yeap, I am an English talking player, very active at your server, a loyal person and I think I would do a good job serving to your community and your server!

I am 36th on your server VIA GameTracker.
My in-game nick is LT-DeLuXeR
My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:22018329

I have spent a lot of time on your server, so I feel I deserve an admin slot, and I PROMISE to do a really good job and make you proud.

Thank you very much,
with respect, LT-DeLuXeR.


Good day, and welcome to ProfGamers,

your stats: http://www.gametracker.com/player/LT-De ... .49:27015/
you have 1554 minutes played, so, I can confirm that you are a regular player.

The server owner is Cyrix266Mx, he will respond to your request.

Stay tuned!

Re: Cereri Slot/Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 pm
by cyrix266mx
Hello and welcome to ProfGamers,

Due to your involvement so far, we shall grant you and admin slot on this server.

I will explain to you the rules and our expectations from you in a private message or chat.

Enjoy, and make this server even more fun! :)

N.

LT-DeLuXeR wrote:Hello, I am not sure if you will understand me, because I will write in English, but here it goes, thanks for your time reading this. :)

I am requesting an admin slot on your great communities server for Condition Zero, the GunGame server. I play there every single day, 2-3 hours daily. Sometimes I see cheaters and they are not punished because no admins are online, the only admin I see some times is Navarone.. But he's not online a lot. So yeap, I am an English talking player, very active at your server, a loyal person and I think I would do a good job serving to your community and your server!

I am 36th on your server VIA GameTracker.
My in-game nick is LT-DeLuXeR
My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:22018329

I have spent a lot of time on your server, so I feel I deserve an admin slot, and I PROMISE to do a really good job and make you proud.

Thank you very much,
with respect, LT-DeLuXeR.