Page 12 of 23

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:34 pm
by Chrom
dimpotriva...ma bucur de fiecare moment de libertate :yahoo: (ps: aproape 1 an..a fost de ajuns :D )

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 pm
by Name
Never tell your password to anyone.
freza_adi: rename
Name -war3ft.profgamers.ro-: Salut
freza_adi: man JUCATORUL X pare a avea cod o verificare mai amanuntita se pote te rog
freza_adi: da numa head din saritura din ce vrei u
Name -war3ft.profgamers.ro-: si poti sa ii faci o verificare "mai amanuntita" : treci spec dai record JUCATOR X in consola si stop la sfarsit! E asa mare lene??

Urasc Oamenii De Genul Acesta !
Chrom stie

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 pm
by Chrom
din nefericire...da stiu

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 pm
by Name

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:07 pm
by rbk
Ahahahahahaha =)))))) Ce penal ee =)))

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:45 pm
by Name

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 am
by SantA *<[:]
Hey, just felt like I should pop in and say hello. Sorry for the absence, I'm currently absolutely obsessed with Diablo 3.

I also got some bright news when it comes to my weighlifting/powerlifting. I have a chance to compete in the swedish nationals in the benchpress, in the 74kg bodyweight category among youths. I just have to get a high number enough in the district championships to qualify. This will all take place throughout november.

(I am currently number 2 in the country in the category of: Youth, 74kg BW, Benchpress.

Image
http://postimage.org/

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 am
by rbk
That's awesome ! Good job Santa . :clap:
I'm proud of you, we're all proud of you . :yes:

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 pm
by Name
The first guy, with 120 is a monster...

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:35 pm
by SantA *<[:]
Name wrote:The first guy, with 120 is a monster...

I know! :| I watched the results of some of his other competitions, he has now done 130kg....
But from what I've heard, he is probably on his last year in the youth category, and hes 3kg heavier than me. I still have about 2 years left.




Here's my lift btw. I could've done 100. My coach, dad, the club managers all said that I should have gone to 100kg after I had done 95, but I was too much of a chicken. They were right. :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcldaLyf_dw&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 pm
by Chrom
good job Santa :clap:

still.....you may beat me at :weakbench: :dumbells: but i can totally :stretcher: you at :guns: :shoot2: :axe: :shoot: and even at :beer2: :drunk: :beer:

:D

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 pm
by tmconnection

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:43 pm
by change
*ReVoLuTio[N]* wrote:Cu ce sensitivity jucati voi ? eu jok cu 2 :D

acu 2 luni jucam cu 20 acum joc cu 1.4

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 pm
by rbk
Cne mi.a sters poza ???

Re: Discutii libere!

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 am
by tmconnection
Azi e ziua lu strumfu' meu:). Face 2 anisori. :yay: :cake: :wizard: :dawgie: :hbd: :*