Re: Discutii libere
Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 pm
santa is dead...i killed him because he said that i`m a bad kid...
anyway... Craciun Fericit...
anyway... Craciun Fericit...ProfGamers (Professional Gamers Community, EkT-Clan, Project DreamCS)
http://forum-old.profgamers.ro/
anyway... Craciun Fericit...
Crăciun Fericit tuturor
SantA *<[:] wrote:http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6647/dsc00440lt.jpg
Presents for all, and yet none!Crăciun Fericit tuturor
![]()
(I can't directly put the image in to the forum for some reason.)

ClynC wrote:SantA *<[:] wrote:http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6647/dsc00440lt.jpg
Presents for all, and yet none!Crăciun Fericit tuturor
![]()
(I can't directly put the image in to the forum for some reason.)
U are the guy from the pic?:D
Oh...and i stole flash`s signature...
SantA *<[:] wrote:ClynC wrote:SantA *<[:] wrote:http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6647/dsc00440lt.jpg
Presents for all, and yet none!Crăciun Fericit tuturor
![]()
(I can't directly put the image in to the forum for some reason.)
U are the guy from the pic?:D
Oh...and i stole flash`s signature...
Hell ye, but I've cut my hair short now.
..


imi scad Rankul
Trebu sa ma lupt ohoho pina la 40 lvl da ranku vapse

Va rog un admin online!!!!

macar sa am ADMIN sai dau BAN
Daca nu ma credeti si trebu sa ne nebunim pe server???
:horse: