Re: Plângeri Admini / Admin Complaints
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am
Pai normal ca trebuie sa faci....Aici e cu plangeri admini....Pace si totul la normal..
ProfGamers (Professional Gamers Community, EkT-Clan, Project DreamCS)
http://forum-old.profgamers.ro/




)!
First of all...its none of your business who we give admins too...second of all...Miss. CoCo ChaneL didnt banned you... I did
Second of all...we had some problems with you before
And we`re gonna take out the flame zombie from the server...as soon as cbla comes back...now stop being a lil bitch everytime some1 kicks you or bans you for 60 minutes
Next time I`ma see you on the server calling other ppl retarded or anything like that...I`ma ban you personally and its gonna be a permanent one
So if you dont chillax...we`re gonna have a problem ... aight?
Enjoy yourself on the server without cursing or insulting other ppl ok? Gl & Hf
And btw JeffyWeffy is 11
So please stop picking on him,show a lil maturity ... if u have some 
L0stPr0ph3t wrote:Well...if you want a reply futux...you should speak in englishFirst of all...its none of your business who we give admins too...second of all...Miss. CoCo ChaneL didnt banned you... I did
Second of all...we had some problems with you before
And we`re gonna take out the flame zombie from the server...as soon as cbla comes back...now stop being a lil bitch everytime some1 kicks you or bans you for 60 minutes
Next time I`ma see you on the server calling other ppl retarded or anything like that...I`ma ban you personally and its gonna be a permanent one
So if you dont chillax...we`re gonna have a problem ... aight?
Enjoy yourself on the server without cursing or insulting other ppl ok? Gl & Hf
And btw JeffyWeffy is 11
So please stop picking on him,show a lil maturity ... if u have some

N-avem nevoie de fetite care se plang incontinuu...