nick: [B.T.K]GunMaster Ip: 79.113.142.25 ( VALVE_0:5:711543291 ) Data/Ora: 07.05.2012/23:15 Motiv : wall Dovada: nu am apucat sa fac poze sau demo dar am o marturisire daca ajuta la ceva..oricum de 2 ori m-a pacalit:)
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro
What`s up DoC?!
-You realize that this is not going to go unchallenged!!
-Of course, ya know, this means war!
-Ain’t I a stinker? Don`t mess with Bunny!!
Counter Strike 1.6:
War3FT: connect war3ft.profgamers.ro sau 93.119.26.158:27015
Public: connect games.profgamers.ro:27015
DeathRun: connect deathrun.profgamers.ro sau 77.36.64.51:27015
Play.ProfGamers: connect play.profgamers.ro