Search found 3 matches

by LT-DeLuXeR
Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:50 pm
Forum: Counter Strike : Condition Zero (GunGame Classic)
Topic: Vorbiti cu Adminii
Replies: 42
Views: 2460

Re: Vorbiti cu Adminii

lol nope, my brother has his own cs 1.6 zombie plague server, he probably knows amx better than I do, and really, pressing Y and typing @ before your message doesn't really require you to be a genius all I'm saying. And changing a map? amxmodmenu lol.

I am not going to rant over and over again and ...
by LT-DeLuXeR
Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:14 pm
Forum: Counter Strike : Condition Zero (GunGame Classic)
Topic: Vorbiti cu Adminii
Replies: 42
Views: 2460

Re: Vorbiti cu Adminii

Wow I must apologize for those actions, believe me or not it was my little brother on the computer, whenever I'm gone out of the house he plays on my steam account cs and tf2, and I would have never thought he'd make me such a mess. From now on no more playing on my computer for him...
by LT-DeLuXeR
Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm
Forum: Counter Strike : Condition Zero (GunGame Classic)
Topic: Cereri Slot/Admin
Replies: 34
Views: 2037

Re: Cereri Slot/Admin

Hello, I am not sure if you will understand me, because I will write in English, but here it goes, thanks for your time reading this.

I am requesting an admin slot on your great communities server for Condition Zero, the GunGame server. I play there every single day, 2-3 hours daily. Sometimes I ...

Go to advanced search